Friday, April 04, 2008

One Year!

This is an off-topic post =p

Yesterday was my first year anniversary here at US Auto Parts Philippines together with Aysa, Fatima,Vins, Lauren, Anna, TJ and Rey (did I miss someone?) lol.

This company changed my view regarding the 'Internet'. At first I thought Internet was just about browsing, friendster, multiply, writing blogs, posting pictures, downloading stuffs etc. etc. Here, I learned that someone could generate income on the net by blogging using AdSense, Affiliate Marketing etc., I learned how Google recognize websites we see when we conduct search, I learned how Internet Marketing works, I learned different techniques on how to analyze web data, and a looooot more! Thank God I found this industry that is very interesting and somewhat related to my course. Haha.

Happy Anniversary to US! More learnings and years to come?! hahaha

If you guys wanna see a glimpse of our work place, try watching this video Funky Pasig Scandal.

0 comments: